Ox Cheeks are a true delight.
They are not actually from an ox though, but that is what cattle offal is generally named.
Yorkshire beef is some of the finest in the whole of the UK. Selected from herds across this large historic county. Here at Waterford Farm, we farm our own special Grass-fed, slow-grown cattle. We farm and age native and continental breeds. As a result, we can meet the various demands of our chefs. Secondly, we have a fantastic network of farmers who all supply us with incredible grass-fed beef.
Pack weight range between 440 – 520g.
For the Cooks;
Our dear Friend Tommy Banks provides a delicious recipe idea for you here.
Our recommended cooking instructions:
- Firstly, bring your Ox Cheeks to room temperature
- Season and then brown in a casserole dish. Once browned remove and set aside.
- Meanwhile, pre heat your oven to 150c
- Add a sofrito till softened, and then add a bottle of wine, some beef stock, and a bay leaf.
- Place in the oven for 3-4 hours till they fall apart with a spoon
- Most importantly, enjoy
Try next… More from our Yorkshire’s Finest Beef Range
Join our community on Instagram! Give us a follow @randjyorkshiresfinest.