Only the very finest quality beef cuts are used to produce this super versatile, lean Minced Beef.
Taken from primal cuts from the Top & Fore Quater of Beef. This Minced Beef provides excellent fat to meat ratio making this a must-have versatile household product.
Yorkshire beef is some of the finest in the whole of the UK. Selected from herds across this large historic county. Here at Waterford Farm, we farm our own special Grass-fed, slow grown cattle. We farm and age native and continental breeds. As a result, we can meet the various demands of our chefs.
Pack weight to range between 490-510g
Our Recommended Cooking Instructions:
- Heat a heavy-based pan on the stove
- Add some beef dripping or oil to the pan
- Once smoking, add the beef mince and stir whilst browning the meat.
- Once browned take out of the pan and begin cooking the rest of the sauce
- Add the beef mince back into the sauce to cook slowly.
Try next… Beef Short Ribs
Join our community on Instagram! Give us a follow @randjyorkshiresfinest.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- Gill C
Love the texture, flavour and fat balance of R&j beef. Ready to add homemade Passat from the tomato crop & share with friends.