Yorkshire’s Finest Diced Beef is hand diced of ultra-lean single muscle beef chuck, with loads of ‘beefy’ flavour.
Guaranteed to melt in the mouth after long and slow cooking. Perfect for homemade pies, boeuf bourguignon, super comfort food and much more.
Yorkshire beef is some of the finest in the whole of the UK. Selected from herds across this large historic county. Here at Waterford Farm, we farm our own special Grass-fed, slow grown cattle. We farm and age native and continental breeds. As a result, we can meet the various demands of our chefs.
Pack weight to range between 490-510g
Our Recommended Cooking Instructions:
- Heat a heavy-based pan on the stove
- Add some beef dripping or oil to the pan
- Once smoking, add the beef and stir whilst browning the meat.
- Once browned take it out of the pan and begin cooking the rest of the sauce, Goes perfectly with a Red Wine Jus
- Add the beef back into the sauce to cook slowly in a low oven.
Try next… Enjoy slow cooking, try our Shin of Beef
Join our community on Instagram! Give us a follow @randjyorkshiresfinest. #
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ – Steve L
Makes a wonderful beef casserole, with a bottle of best bitter from Black Sheep Brewery in Masham.