Lamb Breast Boned & Rolled is ideal for big flavours and a cooks who enjoy cooking slowly.
This lamb joint is made up of the brisket and flank of lamb, conveniently boned and rolled. For example, it is similar to the belly of pork in the sense it has a high-fat content that needs to be rendered down slowly. Similarly to the belly of pork it has plenty of flavours….
Yorkshire Lamb is farmed on lush hillside grasslands perfect for sheep, not crops. Sheep farming has taken place in Yorkshire for centuries. As a result, the landscape is marked by drystone walls that have kept the sheep secure for centuries. Most Importantly their diet of Yorkshire grass creates a wonderful flavour. After that, we age our lamb on the bone for 7-14 days to create a wonderful texture.
Yorkshire Lamb is currently on some of the finest restaurant tables across the UK, consequently, we are proud to offer you the same quality product to cook and enjoy at home.
Pack weight ranges between 1.5-1.9kg.
Our Recommended Cooking Instructions:
- Bring the Lamb Breast to room temperature
- Meanwhile finely crush some Garlic, Rosemary and mix with Salt, Black Pepper, Lemon Juice
- After that, preheat an oven to 210c
- Rub the mix over the lamb and then place on a trivet of vegetables.
- Place in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, then remove, and add some white wine and cover in foil
- Subsequently, place into the oven now at 140c for approx 3 hours
- Rest for 15 minutes
Try next… If you need a larger join, try our large Leg of Yorkshire Lamb
Join our community on Instagram! Give us a follow @randjyorkshiresfinest.