Grass-Fed Lamb Cutlets are French-trimmed and chunky cut.
These are quick cooking, and are made from top-quality, grass-fed lamb.
Yorkshire Lamb is farmed on lush hillside grasslands perfect for sheep, not crops. Sheep farming has taken place in Yorkshire for centuries. As a result, the landscape is marked by drystone walls that have kept the sheep secure for centuries. Most Importantly their diet of Yorkshire grass creates a wonderful flavour. After that, we age our lamb on the bone for 7-14 days to create a wonderful texture.
Yorkshire Lamb is currently on some of the finest restaurant tables across the UK, consequently, we are proud to offer you the same quality product to cook and enjoy at home.
Pack of 6.
Weight ranges between 520 – 570g.
Our recommended cooking instructions:
- Firstly, bring the Grass-Fed Lamb Cutlets to room temperature
- Meanwhile, preheat your oven to around 185c
- Cook the cutlets for around 2 minutes in a very hot pan creating a nice crust and colour
- Place into the oven for around 10 minutes turning over halfway through
- Leave to rest for 5 minutes
Try next… Another cut of lamb to try are our wonderful lamb shanks.
To learn more about how we farm follow us on Instagram! @randjyorkshiresfinest.