Porter House Steaks are melt-in-the-mouth steaks!!
These are magnificent, tender bone in Sirloin Steaks taken from the loin of the animal. Some of you might be expecting a T-bone style steak but that is an American Porthouse.
Each Porter House has a section of rib bone present meaning you get all the incredible flavour during the cooking. A great outer layer of soft beef fat which will render down during cooking giving incredible beefiness, succulence and pleasure.
Yorkshire beef is some of the finest in the whole of the UK. Selected from herds across this large historic county. Here at Waterford Farm, we farm our own special Grass-fed, slow-grown cattle. We farm and age native and continental breeds. As a result, we can meet the various demands of our chefs. Secondly, we have a fantastic network of farmers who all supply us with incredible grass-fed beef.
Pack weight ranges between 950 – 1050g.
Our recommended cooking instructions:
- Firstly, bring your steaks to room temperature
- Warm-up your barbecue and split the charcoal so you have direct and indirect heat.
- Season liberally with salt and pepper and cook on the direct heat for 2 minutes aside
- Move onto the indirect heat for a further 3-4 minutes aside.
- Rest for at least 10 mins and enjoy.
- Most importantly, enjoy
Try next… Want a US-style Porterhouse steak try these!
Join our community on Instagram! Give us a follow @randjyorkshiresfinest.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ – Mark G