This large 880g Salt Aged Tomahawk is a perfect sharing steak or as a single serving for a hungry soul.
The steak talks for itself; bone-in, heavily marbled and truly delicious! It comes from the fore rib area, but with the rib bone still attached. This makes it perfect to cook over the fire as you have a handle to turn the steak as you cook it.
Pack weight to range between 850- 900g
Our recommended cooking instructions:
- Remove and pat down the Steaks from the fridge 60 minutes pre-cooking to get to room temperature.
- Warm-up your barbecue
- Generously season the steak with salt and black pepper.
- Cook the steak for approx 5-7 minutes on either side for medium-rare over indirect heat.
- Finish off over direct heat (or if using top quality, lump wood charcoal and no paraffin starters, place the steak in the ambers for a minute aside to develop an incredible crust)
- Remove the steak from heat and allow to rest for 8-10 minutes lightly under foil.
- Carve the steak off the bone and then slice it before serving with a delicious sauce.
Try next… Like big steaks, then try our famed Bistecca Alla Fiorentina
Join our community on Instagram! Give us a follow @randjyorkshiresfinest.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- Steve L
R&J’s salt aged beef is the best and this cut is the best of the best!