We have some delicious Aged Dairy Porterhouse Steak available only when we have the stock.
Delicious depth of flavour thanks to many years of grazing fine pastures. We have aged these steaks in our Himalayan salt chamber for 45 days adding to the texture and flavour.
The yellow in the fat on the 45 Day Aged Dairy Porterhouse Steak is due to Beta-carotene which is a naturally-occurring plant pigment. It is what gives many fruits and vegetables their orange or yellow color (like carrots, squash, pumpkins, and grapefruit).
Yorkshire beef is some of the finest in the whole of the UK. Selected from herds across this large historic county. Here at Waterford Farm, we farm our own special Grass-fed, slow-grown cattle. We farm and age native and continental breeds. As a result, we can meet the various demands of our chefs. Secondly, we have a fantastic network of farmers who all supply us with incredible grass-fed beef. The Dairy X cattle come from one of our local dairy farms.
Pack weight to range between 600-650 grams.
Our recommended cooking instructions:
- Heat the BBQ till the charcoal is white
- Remove the Aged Dairy Porterhouse Steak from the fridge for 30-60 minutes pre-cooking to get to room temperature.
- Season with oil, salt, and black pepper.
- Cook the steaks for approx 5-6 minutes on either side over direct heat for medium rare.
- You are looking for a golden crust to form.
- Remove from heat and allow to rest for 10 minutes lightly under foil.
Try next… Our Rump Steak
Join our community on Instagram! Give us a follow @randjyorkshiresfinest.