Yorkshire’s Finest Salt Aged T-bone Steak steak gives you the best of both worlds. It is a great steak to share or enjoy by yourself!
The T-bone contains both the sirloin and a section of the fillet, providing amazing flavour and texture in one steak. We age the T-bone steaks in our Himalayan salt chamber for around 50 days. They are aged on the bone in the whole and then expertly portioned by our master butchers.
Yorkshire beef is some of the finest in the whole of the UK. Selected from herds across this large historic county. Here at Waterford Farm, we farm our own special Grass-fed, slow grown cattle. We farm and age native and continental breeds. As a result, we can meet the various demands of our chefs.
These are 450-500g packed in ones.
Our recommended cooking instructions:
- Remove the Salt Aged T-bone Steak from the fridge 60 minutes pre-cooking to get to room temperature.
- Heat half of your bbq, creating an area that has direct heat and an area with non-direct heat.
- Season the steak with oil, salt and black pepper.
- Cook the T-bone for approx 3-4 minutes on either side for medium-rare. Place the fillet side of the steak on the less direct heat side of the barbecue as this will need less cooking.
- Remove the steak from heat and allow to rest for 10 minutes lightly under foil.
Try next… If you like steaks on the bone, try our (bone-in sirloin) porterhouse!
Join our community on Instagram! Give us a follow @randjyorkshiresfinest.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ – Charles D
We used to dream of having steaks like this when I was a lad.