An absolutely superb Free Range Turkey Breast joint, boned and rolled providing 100% moist and delicious meat.
This joint is a perfect choice for those who want a Turkey dinner but without any waste.
These stunning free-range birds are sourced locally from Pollards of Thirkleby and are quite simply some the tastiest and highest quality birds you will find. Not only do they rear their own turkeys, but they also grow their own crops to feed these incredible, free-roaming birds.
Pack weight to range between 2.5kg -3kg.
Our Recommended Cooking Instructions:
- Firstly, bring your Rolled Turkey Breast Joint to room temperature
- (optional) Remove the netting and season with salt and pepper and then wrap some bacon around the breast, then tie back up with some string. Or just season and smear some butter onto the breast,
- Place into a roasting tray with a trivet of onion and carrots.
- Roast at 180c for 2.5 hours, basting as you go.
- Once cooked take out the turkey and press the vegetables through a sieve to make a gravy.
- Please ensure Turkey is cooked right through and the juices run clear.
- Most importantly, enjoy.
Try next… Diced Turkey for a lean curry
Join our community on Instagram! Give us a follow @randjyorkshiresfinest.