Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs are a super lean and flavoursome option.
Skinless thighs are great for cooks wanting lean yet flavoursome chicken meat. Thighs contain more flavour than chicken breast but the skin can increase the fat content. Our skilled butchers have deboned the thighs and taken the skin off (this will be used by chefs to make chicken skin butter etc) Subsequently, these thighs are great cooked in a sauce, stew or curry. Don’t forget to cook a few additional ones to enjoy the following day.
The chicken is sourced from local poultry barn farms across Yorkshire. These barn-raised chickens are fed a grain-based diet and afforded plenty of space. We only work with high-quality farm-assured farmers who produce grade A chickens. In doing so we are able to offer you chicken that has been bred to high welfare standards yet is more affordable than our free-range options.
Pack weight to range between 500 – 600g.
Our Recommended Cooking Instructions:
- Firstly, Season the Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs or marinade overnight
- Bring to room temperature
- Fry in a little oil till browned.
- Turn the chicken till it has gained plenty of colour and flavour and continue to cook for 20-25 minutes.
- Check the chicken is fully cooked through.
- Most importantly, enjoy.
Try next… Our whole Free Range Yorkshire Poulard. It can feed 6-8 people.
Join our community on Instagram! Give us a follow @randjyorkshiresfinest.