Baby Back Ribs are a full rack of ribs taken from the loin on the pig.
The flavour of the meat between the bones is phenomenal when cooked slowly. They lend themselves to being cooked slowly, marinated and are a perfect accompaniment to any BBQ.
Our Pork is taken from our woodland pigs. The pigs are native breeds including Saddlebacks and Gloucester Old Spot, that spend their free-range lives foraging in Yorkshire Woodlands. We only select the very best gilts and when ready we dry age our pork for around 7 days in a special pork dry ageing fridge. This process helps intensify the flavour whilst developing an incredible crackling.
Two per pack.
Pack weight ranges between 1-1.3kg
Our Recommended Cooking Instructions:
- Firstly, preheat the oven to 160c.
- Secondly, Drizzle with a bit of olive oil and rub with sea salt.
- Lay the Baby Back Ribs in a roasting tin and cover in foil.
- Subsequently, cook slowly for 2.5 hrs.
- Remove from the oven and cover in a sauce of your choosing. You can now continue to cook in the oven, or for 5 minutes on a barbecue.
- Serve and Enjoy.
Try next… Love ribs, try our Meaty Spare Ribs
Join our community on Instagram! Give us a follow @randjyorkshiresfinest.