Our Red-Legged Partridge Breast has delicate and tender flesh, that is pale and full of flavour. Convenient and quick to cook.
Red-Legged Partridge is also known as French Partridge. It is slightly larger than Grey partridge and as such its breast are ideal to enjoy as a quick dinner.
We are fortunate enough to be located in the centre of the Yorkshire Dales within minutes of some of the finest moorland the country has to offer. All of our wild game birds are sourced from the local moors that surround us Nidderdale, Wensleydale, Coverdale and Swaledale.
Please note this product may contain shot. Available from September to February
Pack weight ranges between 220 – 250g
Our Recommended Cooking Instructions:1
- Firstly, bring your Partridge Breast to room temperature
- Season the with black pepper and salt
- Fry some streaky bacon in a heavy-based pan, once fried remove from the pan and chop
- Subsequently, fry the breasts for around 3-4 minutes aside
- Leave to rest for 2 minutes
- Serve with some bacon over the top of the breast and enjoy with your sides.
Try Next …Enjoy Game, then why not try our delicious and sustainable Woodpigeon
Join our community on Instagram. Give us a follow @randjyorkshiresfinest