These special Mini Beef Rumps are perfect for a Sunday roast for two, leaving plenty left over for the all essential beef sandwiches the following day.
The Rump is known as one of the tastiest cuts, and this is no exception. The joints have been dry-aged for 45 days adding to the flavour and texture of this wonderful joint.
Yorkshire beef is some of the finest in the whole of the UK. Selected from herds across this large historic county. Here at Waterford Farm, we farm our own special Grass-fed, slow-grown cattle. We farm and age native and continental breeds. As a result, we can meet the various demands of our chefs. Secondly, we have a fantastic network of farmers who all supply us with incredible grass-fed beef.
Average weight 500g – Sold in Ones.
Our recommended cooking instructions:
- Firstly, bring your joint to room temperature
- Season liberally with salt and pepper
- Meanwhile, pre heat your oven to 200c
- Place in the oven for 15 mins the turn down the oven to 160C for another 15mins.
- Rest for at least 15 mins and enjoy.
- Most importantly, enjoy
Try next… Our Picanha Rump
Join our community on Instagram! Give us a follow @randjyorkshiresfinest.