Yorkshire’s Finest 10oz Pork Cutlets come from the upper section of the saddle of pork.
This delicious piece of pork loin is nestled on an individual french trimmed rib bone. Pork Cutlets, in short, are great with some big flavourings and marinades however they are lovely just with some salt and pepper.
The Pork Cutlets come from our woodland pork. The pigs are native breeds including Saddlebacks and Gloucester Old Spot, that spend their free-range lives foraging in Yorkshire Woodlands. We only select the very best gilts and when ready we dry age our pork for around 7 days in a special pork dry ageing fridge. This process helps intensify the flavour whilst developing an incredible crackling.
Pack weight to range between 540-580g – 10oz cutlets
Our Recommended Cooking Instructions:
- Firstly bring the Pork Cutlets to room temperature
- Heat up a heavy-based pan
- Using tongs place the fat side onto the pan to begin rendering down the fat
- Subsequently, sear each side of the cutlet for 1-2 minutes till browned
- Put into a very hot oven for 5 minutes to get some crackling.
- Rest for 2 minutes
Try next… Our delicious Pork Belly Squares
Join our community on Instagram! Give us a follow @randjyorkshiresfinest.