We have some delicious pork belly squares available for you to cook at home.
The belly squares still contain the bone, adding to the flavour.
The Pork comes from our woodland pigs. The pigs are native breeds including Saddlebacks and Gloucester Old Spot, that spend their free-range lives foraging in Yorkshire Woodlands. We only select the very best gilts and when ready we dry age our pork for around 7 days in a special pork dry ageing fridge. This process helps intensify the flavour whilst developing an incredible crackling
Sold in a pack of two.
Average pack weight 560-640g
Our Recommended Cooking Instructions:
- Firstly, bring your Pork Belly Squares to room temperature
- Preheat the oven to 180c. For the best slow roasted Boneless Belly Pork lay the meat skin side up on a rack and a roasting tin.
- Secondly, drizzle with olive oil and rub with sea salt.
- Cook for 1hrs, taking the time to baste the skin every 20mins.
- Cover in any sauce or marinade and roast at 220c for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and rest for 10mins.
- Serve and enjoy
Try next… Our delicious belly pork 1.6kg
Join our community on Instagram! Give us a follow @randjyorkshiresfinest.