Pork Tenderloin Fillet is a great option for people wanting a delicious & lean pork roast.
Our Butchers seam out the Tenderloin from the inside of the loin. These delicate, tender fillets offer so much versatility; escallops, stir fry or medallions.
The tenderloins are taken from our woodland pork. The pigs are native breeds including Saddlebacks and Gloucester Old Spot, that spend their free-range lives foraging in Yorkshire Woodlands. We only select the very best gilts and when ready we dry age our pork for around 7 days in a special pork dry ageing fridge. This process helps intensify the flavour whilst developing a wonderfully delicate texture.
Pack weight to range between 450-500g
Our Recommended Cooking Instructions:
- Bring Pork Tenderloin Fillet to room temperature
- Preheat your oven to 200c
- Pat dry your loin and then season with a rub or just salt, pepper and some herbs
- Sear all the sides of the loin in a hot pan using some bacon fat or goose duck fat to prevent sticking.
- Place into the oven on top of a trivet of vegetables
- Roast for 20 minutes or until the loin has reached an internal temperature of 68-70c
- Rest for 10 minutes and then slice and serve
Try next… Our delicious Pork T-bone Chops
Join our community on Instagram! Give us a follow @randjyorkshiresfinest.