These Oven Ready Woodpigeon breasts are skin on with rich dark meat giving an incredible flavour. Ideal for pan-frying, they are also in season all year round.
Wood pigeon is a great source of satisfying protein, which helps your body repair cells and make new ones. It is also very sustainable, local and something we would like to see on more tables.
We are fortunate enough to be located in the centre of the Yorkshire Dales within minutes of some of the finest moorland the country has to offer. All of our wild game birds are sourced from the local moors that surround us Nidderdale, Wensleydale, Coverdale and Swaledale.
Please note this product may contain shot.
Pack weight ranges between 220 – 250g
Our Recommended Cooking Instructions:
- Firstly, bring your Woodpigeon Breasts to room temperature
- Season the with black pepper and salt
- Fry some streaky bacon in a heavy-based pan, once fried remove from the pan and chop
- Subsequently, fry the breasts for around 3-4 minutes aside
- Leave to rest
- Serve with some bacon over the top of the breast and enjoy with your sides.
Try Next …Enjoy Game, then why not try our Yorkshire Grouse, Potentially available from August 12th.
Join our community on Instagram. Give us a follow @randjyorkshiresfinest