Wild Venison Mince is an excellent introduction to Venison.
All of our venison is wild, predominantly sourced from the Western Isles of Scotland.
We have plentiful supplies of Wild Venison here in the UK. With no natural predators, it is up to humans to keep the numbers in balance. Recently less Venison has been consumed and as a result, we are starting to see an impact on our woodlands. More Venison = less saplings = less trees. Without an increase in venison consumption, we risk reducing our native plants and trees and as such weakening our biodiversity.
To sum up, eating more Venison will not only help our environment but subsequently provide you with a lean, iron-rich and delicious meal.
Pack weight range between 480-520g
Our Recommended Cooking Instructions:
- Firstly, bring your Wild Venison Mince to room temperature
- Secondly, use a heavy-based frying pan get it smoking hot
- Meanwhile, season with plenty of black pepper and salt
- Subsequently, fry in a little oil for 5 minutes turning regularly till all browned.
- Set a side and turn into whatever delicious meal you desire.
- Serve and enjoy.
Try Next …Wild Venison Burgers
Join our community on Instagram. Give us a follow @randjyorkshiresfinest