Wing Rib Steak is currently taken from some Hereford Beef aged for 55 days in our Himalayan Salt Chamber.
This is a sharing steak taken from the Wing Rib section of the Sirloin. Each whole WIng rib has 3 thick wing rib steaks subsequently there are always limited numbers avaiable.
You get the lovely flavour from the Sirloin which is heightened thanks to coming on the bone. The steak is a firm favourite of the Ox club in Leeds.
Yorkshire beef is some of the finest in the whole of the UK. Selected from herds across this large historic county. Here at Waterford Farm, we farm our own special Grass-fed, slow-grown cattle. We farm and age native and continental breeds. As a result, we can meet the various demands of our chefs. Secondly, we have a fantastic network of farmers who all supply us with incredible grass-fed beef.
Each steak is approx 850-950g
Our recommended cooking instructions:
- Heat the BBQ till the charcoal is white
- Meanwhile, remove the Wing Rib Steak from the fridge for 30-60 minutes pre-cooking to get to room temperature.
- Season with oil, salt and black pepper.
- Cook the steak for approx 6 minutes on either side over direct heat for medium rare.
- You are looking for a golden crust to form.
- To conclude, remove from heat and allow to rest for 10 minutes lightly under foil.
Try next… Our delicious beef wellington
Join our community on Instagram! Give us a follow @randjyorkshiresfinest.