Picanha Steaks is a cut of beef that is popular in Brazil, and works really well on a barbecue! The steaks can handle some heat in terms of flavouring, so grab a cocktail and getting cooking!
A delicious alternative 8oz Rump Steak treat. You might also know it as a Rump Cap or a Culotte steak.
Yorkshire beef is some of the finest in the whole of the UK. Selected from herds across this large historic county. Here at Waterford Farm, we farm our own special Grass-fed, slow-grown cattle. We farm and age native and continental breeds. As a result, we can meet the various demands of our chefs. Secondly, we have a fantastic network of farmers who all supply us with incredible grass-fed beef.
Pack of 2. Pack weight ranges between 420- 450g.
Our recommended cooking instructions:
- Heat the BBQ till the charcoal is white
- Remove the Picanha Steaks from the fridge for 30-60 minutes pre-cooking to get to room temperature.
- Season with oil, salt and black pepper.
- Cook the steaks for approx 3 minutes on either side over direct heat for medium rare.
- You are looking for a golden crust to form.
- Remove from heat and allow to rest for 10 minutes lightly under foil.
Try next…Our incredible our incredible mouthwatering Himalayan Salt Aged Steaks
Join our community on Instagram! Give us a follow @randjyorkshiresfinest