This impressive Large Cote De Boeuf is from Hereford cattle aged for 55 days in our Himalayan Salt Chamber.
This steak comes from the Fore Rib. Meaning it is a giant Rib Eye Steak with wonderful marbling & delicious flavour! Each Forerib contains around 4 of these steaks. Subsequently, there are always limited numbers avaiable.
Yorkshire beef is some of the finest in the whole of the UK. Selected from herds across this large historic county. Here at Waterford Farm, we farm our own special Grass-fed, slow-grown cattle. We farm and age native and continental breeds. As a result, we can meet the various demands of our chefs. Secondly, we have a fantastic network of farmers who all supply us with incredible grass-fed beef.
The steaks will come in between 750 – 850g
Our recommended cooking instructions:
- Heat the BBQ till the charcoal is white
- Meanwhile, remove the Large Cote De Boeuf from the fridge for 30-60 minutes pre-cooking to get to room temperature.
- Season with oil, salt and black pepper.
- Cook the steak for approx 3 minutes on either side over direct heat for medium rare.
- Then cook for a further 5 minutes as side on indirect heat
- You are looking for a golden crust to form.
- To conclude, remove from heat and allow to rest for 10 minutes lightly under foil.
Try Next: Our Fore Rib of Beef
Join our community on Instagram. Give us a follow @randjyorkshiresfinest