2 rib racks of Lamb come Porterhouse cut.
Yorkshire Lamb is farmed on lush hillside grasslands perfect for sheep, not crops. Sheep farming has taken place in Yorkshire for centuries. As a result, the landscape is marked by drystone walls that have kept the sheep secure for centuries. Most Importantly their diet of Yorkshire grass creates a wonderful flavour. After that, we age our lamb on the bone for 7-14 days to create a wonderful texture.
Yorkshire Lamb is currently on some of the finest restaurant tables across the UK, consequently, we are proud to offer you the same quality product to cook and enjoy at home
Sold in packs of 4 with an average pack weight of 600g
Our Recommended Cooking Instructions:
- Bring your 2 Rib Racks of Lamb to room temperature
- Get a heavy-based pan smoking hot
- Meanwhile, season the lamb with salt and pepper
- Sear fat side down, moving in the pan to stop burning. Add some butter and garlic and rosemary and baste the lamb.
- Turn over and subsequently place into a preheated oven for 10 minutes at 160c
- Rest and enjoy
Try next… Our delicious Salt Aged Two Rib of Beef!
Join our community on Instagram! Give us a follow @randjyorkshiresfinest.