This Mixed Pie Box Contains 5 Delicious Pies
Waterford Farm Pies are award-winning pies made exclusively for us.
Our handmade pies, use only the finest ingredients available. This mixed box is a great way to find your favoured pie and to always have a great fuss-free meal waiting in the freezer. Waterford Farm Pies are named after our farm in Yorkshire. They are handmade in small batches by an expert team of pie makers. The pies use a shortcrust pastry, packed full of Yorkshire’s finest ingredients.
We enjoy our pies served with some Truefood gravy, chips or mashed potatoes and some greens. Keep an eye open for any seasonal specials.
This Mixed Pie Box contains:
- Steak, Guinness and Black pudding
- Moroccan Spiced Lamb
- Squash, Spinach and Blue Cheese
- Grass-fed Beef, Ale, and Horseradish with root vegetables
- Chicken, Ham and Leek
Allergens: Gluten, Egg, Mustard, Oatmeal, Celery, Milk, Sulphites, Nuts
Our Recommended Cooking Instructions:
- Firstly, preheat your oven to 180c.
- Secondly, place your pies on a baking tray in their foil casing, bake for 40-45 minutes from frozen and 20-25 minutes from chilled.
- Subsequently, make sure the filling is piping hot all the way through before eating.
- Serve and enjoy
Try Next …Why not add some TrueFood gravy to your order.
Join our community on Instagram. Give us a follow @randjyorkshiresfinest