These boned and rolled turkey thighs are taken from the superb Free Range Turkeys sourced locally from Pollards of Thirkleby.
They are incredibly meaty and flavoursome, not to mention versatile and are perfect for stuffing and roasting or dicing for use in those hearty casseroles and curries that we all crave during the winter and festive months. These turkeys are quite simply some the tastiest and highest quality birds you will find. Not only do Pollards rear their own turkeys but they also grow their own crops to feed them.
Pack weight to range between 2.2kg to 2.8kg
Our Recommended Cooking Instructions:
- Firstly, bring Turkey Thighs to room temperature
- (optional) Remove the netting and season with salt and pepper and then wrap some bacon around the breast, then tie back up with some string. Or just season and smear some butter onto the breast,
- Place into a roasting tray with a trivet of onion and carrots.
- Roast at 180c for 2.5 hours, basting as you go.
- Once cooked take out the turkey and press the vegetables through a sieve to make a gravy.
- Please ensure Turkey is cooked right through and the juices run clear.
- Most importantly, enjoy.
Try next… Diced Turkey for a lean curry
Join our community on Instagram! Give us a follow @randjyorkshiresfinest.