Chicken Supremes are flavoursome chicken breast on the bone. Favoured by chefs due to the neat presentation and added flavour the bone provides during cooking.
Traditionally supremes are cooked in cream. mushroom and tarragon sauce, but they are super adaptable to various flavourings and food cultures.
Sourced from the finest local poultry barn farms across Yorkshire. These barn-raised chickens are fed a grain-based diet and afforded plenty of space. We only work with high-quality farm-assured farmers who produce grade A chickens. In doing so we are able to offer you chicken that has been bred to high welfare standards, yet is still affordable.
5 in a pack, Weighing in at 200-230g each
Our Recommended Cooking Instructions:
- Firstly bring the Chicken Supremes to room temperature
- Preheat the oven to 200c
- Season your chicken with salt and pepper
- Meanwhile, get a heavy-based pan hot, add some oil and then cook the supreme skin side down for 3-5 minutes till the skin is browned.
- Turn the chicken skin side up and then place in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Rest for 5 minutes
- Make your cream. mushroom and tarragon sauce.
Try next… Our delicious free-range ready to barbecue Spatcocked Poulard
Join our community on Instagram! Give us a follow @randjyorkshiresfinest.