Pigs in blankets are the perfect accompaniment for any Roast, or delicious enough to be eaten on their own. These perfect little Pigs in Blankets are all handmade in house.
Made using our own delicious Pork Cocktail Sausage recipe and then wrapped in some cured streaky bacon. These really can be enjoyed by everyone, at any time of the year and becoming popular all year round especially as a party snack served with some delicious sauce.
Made using only the finest, locally sourced Yorkshire pork. Yorkshire pigs such as the large white and middle white have been bred specifically to produce sausages. We traditionally butcher and then hand mix our sausage blends.
Allergen information – contains sulphites
Pack weight to range between 700g-780g.
Our Recommended Cooking Instructions:
- Bring your pigs in blankets to room temperature and heat your oven to 175c
- Place your pigs in blankets on a baking tray
- Cook, for 10 minutes and then turn over for another 10 minutes.
- Prepare a sauce or dip to enjoy with the sausages.
- Enjoy when nice and brown and cooked through.
Try next… If you like sausages then try the cocktail sausage
Join our community on Instagram! Give us a follow @randjyorkshiresfinest.