Brighter Times are on the horizon! We are now looking to build further strength in our Yorkshire’s Finest Team from the office through to the Butchery Hall.
We operate a Monday to Friday operation since April 2020. This is unheard of in the food industry. Our decision was made to benefit our incredible team in order to achieve a proper work life balance and allow for quality time at the weekends.
We proudly supply top quality produce to a range of dining establishments throughout Yorkshire and beyond including a number Michelin Star Restaurants throughout the country. In addition we also supply direct to households for a quality dining at home experience.
We take great pride in the products that we produce and therefore have a highly skilled team in place to meet our Yorkshire’s Finest expectations.
Star Qualities for Yorkshire’s Finest Farmers and Butcher’s Team –
- Good Time Keeper
- Good practical skills
- A Major Focus on Attention to detail
- Meat knowledge desirable or if not a willingness to learn
We have a number of exciting opportunities available in our fantastic team!
These positions are Monday to Friday 5am – 3pm approx. –
- Retail or Catering Industry Experience
- Responsible for deboning and butchering primal cuts, steaks etc and trimming/ dicing meats to meet the needs of the company’s customer base
- Work as a key part of the team to ensure products are compliant with company’s specifications and done so in a food hygienic manner
- Maintaining exceptional high quality standards
- Demonstrate signs of Skilled Master Butchery at all levels with preferably experience in how the food industry works
- Having a desire to excel within their Department in view of making natural progression and keen for responsibility
Sausage Manufacturer –
- The desire to learn if no previous experience
- Assist with the production of sausages, burgers, meatballs and stuffing mixes
- Recipe development through a safe working environment
- Able to work well under pressure in order to meet deadlines
- Work as a key part of the team to ensure products are compliant with food safety and the high quality standards we expect
Despatch Co-ordinator –
- Assist in overseeing the smooth operation of the factory
- Keen eye for detail
- Accurately weighing and scanning products on our in-house computer system ensuring full traceability, matching quantities and weights
- Acting as Quality Control to check that the correct products and quantities are being despatched to customers as requested and that the quality is to the high level at which the company operates
We are also looking for an exceptional team member to join in an Office role, working hours Monday to Friday 8.30am -4.30pm
Office Team Member –
- Polite and Friendly but Professional Telephone Conversations with existing and new customers regarding orders, deliveries, menu ideas – ability to direct calls to the relevant area.
- Computer Literate with sending e-mails and fully capable of using the Microsoft Office Package
- Able to learn the In-house Software in an efficient manner
- Send E-mails and Statements out to customers
- Assist with Visits to the premises including basic catering skills
- This position can be developed considerably for the right candidate
Due to our location we do suggest that you live close to us in Kirkby Malzeard and have your own transport.
So what can we offer you?
Yorkshire’s Finest Package
- Excellent remuneration Package
- Staff Discounted Meat Purchases
- Enrolled onto Company Pension following 3 months’ probation
- 28 days holiday including some Bank Holidays
- Full guidance and supervision provided
How do I apply?
To apply for any of the above roles please send a copy of your CV detailing most recent experience including your current position and why you think you would be an asset to R & J to firstname.lastname@example.org